KJV Illustrated Bible Handbook
Only 5 left in stock
Enrich your reading of the KJV with this essential guide! Packed with full-color maps, photographs, reconstructions, and charts, this accessible reference offers an explanation of “How to Read and Study the Bible,” plus a thorough overview of Scripture’s 66 books. You’ll also find smartphone QR codes and links that bring up Gene Getz’s online teaching for each chapter.
Many who would be willing to search for truth in the Bible are intimidated by its size, the length of time it spans, the different languages and cultures within, or questions about the historical reliability and contemporary relevance of Scripture.
The KJV Illustrated Bible Handbook is designed with an awareness of the obstacles people have to understanding the Bible. It begins with an essay on “How to Read and Study the Bible” before proceeding to chapters that provide a thorough overview of each of the Bible’s 66 books, summarizing each one’s content, author, evidences of authenticity, and historical context.
A great resource for seekers and Bible scholars alike.
Features for each book:
- Key texts (Bible verses)
- Key terms
- One sentence summary of each book
- Author and date of writing
- First audience and destination
- Summary of the book’s content
- The reliability of the book
- How the book fits into God’s story
- Christian worldview elements:
- Genere and literary style
- Principle to live by
- Link to Gene Getz’s online teaching
- Full-color maps, illustrations, and charts throughout
- Historical Impact of the King James Bible
- Historical overview of the King James Bible
- The origin, transmission, and canonization of the books of the Bible
- 7.50″ x 4.75″ x 1.00″